Levitra is the most modern remedy for the improvement of the erectile function in men. The development of this product has been done for 10 years and FDA approved the active component of Levitra – Vardenafil as a medication for the erectile dysfunction treatment including for senior men several years ago.
Vardenafil causes the increase of the intracavernous pressure in the cavernous bodies of the penis. As a result of the action of this drug there is an arterial blood flow in the cavernous bodies which are increased and press venous plexuses, and this reduces the blood outflow. Filling with the blood penis becomes bigger and longer, and so erection appears.
After gaining the needed level of the erection the arterial blood flow is weakened and equal to the venous outflow. As a result the erection is maintained within entire sexual intercourse up to the ending.
- the optimal dosage regimen of Levitra is 1 tablet containing 10 mg of Vardenafil before sexual intercourse
- aged men do not require the adjustment of the dose because the action of Levitra does not cause sudden loads to the cardiovascular system.
- The increase of the dose is possible up to 20 mg but only in case of the absent of the stable erection while taking 10 mg of Levitra.
- men who suffer from the heart failure, increased intraocular pressure, and allergy to Vardenafil must not take Levitra
- it is also not recommended to take Levitra with drugs which contain nitrated, for example, poppers.
- It is also necessary to refuse from the use of alcohol while taking these tablets.
How to buy Levitra online?
If you decided to buy Levitra online, you can contact a consultant of the pharmacy and find out how to place an order. If you have already bought Levitra online, then you will have no problems and you will quickly cope with the order. The purchase of Levitra online will take 5 minutes, and the delivery will be made in time indicated in the contract.
Buy Levitra Online
The phase of three clinical tests of Vardenafil included more than 800 aged patients. There were no differences between the safety and efficiency of Levitra (5, 10 or 20 mg) in aged and young patients. However, due to the increase of the Vardenafil concentration in the aged men the initial dose for patients older than 65 years was 5 mg.